small club’s dog daycare services:
- provide a cage-free alternative to “kennel” style boarding with beds of all sizes (and crates for those who love crates)
- are supervised by experienced foster dog caregivers for Muttville Senior Dog Rescue who are certified in Pet CPR and Pet First Aid
- include a daily walk with a senior small club adventure group or other appropriate activity for your dog
- offer administration of prescription medication, supplements and herbs of all kinds.
- provide care for diabetic dogs, including glucose testing and insulin injections
- can also provide customized ‘special needs’ care. please call us to discuss.
small club’s dog daycare services are great for:
- dogs of all breeds who weigh (or should weigh!) 30 lbs or less
- dogs whose owners are away from home for over 5 hours in a day
- dogs who like to be with other small dogs – whether playing, napping or just lounging around
- old dogs, super old dogs, and even middle-aged dogs
- $50 per day, includes group walk or appropriate enrichment activities
discounts can apply to dogs who come to daycare 3 or more days per week.
- $15/trip – pick up or drop off
- $10/day – diabetes management
- $2-$10 – breakfast or dinner (small club’s homemade stew), depending on your dog’s portion size
- $10/hour – evening care (6pm-9pm)
- $30 each – doggy bath at pawtrero bath & feed co.
- $15-20 – nail trim
- $30 each – taxi to scheduled appointments, i.e. vet, grooming, acupuncture, massage
- customized care plans – call to discuss rates